Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Music make the people come together..

Music is what makes the world go round n round.. Music can help change the mood, describe your style, make you feel like dancing or even chill.. Have you ever found a person that hated listening to music? well I haven't that and that would be completely strange. Well here are some beats that have been pumping out my speakers..

Toyfriend- David Guetta, Wynter Gordon
Over by Drake
Celebration by David Guetta, Akon, Madonna
I'm ill- Red Cafe, Jay-Z, Fabolous
Hey Soul Sister- Train
Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz, Ludacris
Say Something- Timberland, Drake
Winner- Jaime Foxx, Justin Timberlake, T.I
Eenie Meenie- Sean Kingston, Justin Bieber
American Honey- Lady Antebellum
Your Love is my drug- Ke$ha
Take a dirty picture- Taio Cruz, Ke$ha

and guys check out this DJ---> DJ DIVSA something to get you guys pumped all day long

Til next time.. Happy Listening People


No comments:

Post a Comment